Crimson Karma - Ch. 40

Much as I want Kasia to cause the archmage to defect, her origin as an assassin makes me think she'll just put a knife in his back.

I don't really want Kasia to convince Ernon. I want her to backstab them and return to Tasel, and for Ernon to leave second prince's side by himself and rejoin with Kasia later on

Fed-Kun's army
I just noticed, isn't she wielding the sword on the cover image?

Dex-chan lover
@Hobnobs Yup. I mean, it could be seen a mile away with this chapter. Seeing how the oracle has never come true, but here comes our MC, being reborn from another world. Course that oracle is going to be referring to her, lol. Can't escape them isekai troupes.

@banich1 That depends on how they develop the archemage as a character. I can see him just being controlled cause they manipulated him, and our MC frees him. Though if they want for her to kill him, it'd probably only be if she realizes he's an actual evil being.

Thanks for the chapters! ♥️

I looked at the raws and Ernon is just too cute when he blushes 😭♥️

Fed-Kun's army
Kind of hate how the cover art spoils things I can only assume are meant to be plot twists. They may be predictable regardless, but it's still kind of annoying.

I barley noticed this, but the sword she’s holding in the cover is that same really important sword. SO EXCITED!

I feel kind of bad for the Emperor. Gods are always fickle and selfish and it must feel like betrayal to have lived your life in accordance to their wishes only to be deemed not good enough

wait, isnt that the same sword that Kasia holds on the cover???
oh boi, i cant waitttttt :3333333333333

Users who are viewing this thread