Crimson Karma - Ch. 41

Dex-chan lover
What a creep, just watching her bathe. Unless he's a girl too but thats still gross and an invasion of privacy.

"How did I end up here." Same, girl... I was obviously writing an essay, but I ended up reading my comic updates. Lol. *shrugs* Well, since I started I might as well finish them all...

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh pardon she is bathing sir....

Thank you for the update <3

Dex-chan lover
Me thinks mister mage boy is lonely. He want friend
Many thanks

@Odessakun that happens to me sometimes too (on mobile MD), happens for me when I switch between chaps too quickly. Just refresh and let the pages load again, normally that works.

Looks like this mage is a sweetie pie, kasya will become and emotional person soon, I can already see that happening 😂

I like this, but the artist can’t draw woman, the body structure is of a man. Just saying...

Dex-chan lover
I don't get why people worry about ernon watching her bath... Servants are just furniture to their masters anyway, and it's not like they should ask permition to approach their belongings

@ThunderaMaou Did u forget Ana and the other women earlier in the comic? It's not a matter of can't, but that protag is androgynous. like. bruh. this is a trope for the female lead to be androgynous in these kinds of stories.

Fed-Kun's army
Ok so, i realised that she has absolutely no sexual appeal as a woman
Shes still attractive dont get me wrong but she really does look like a guy

Love it

Users who are viewing this thread