Crimson Karma - Ch. 41

Just bc the author/artist isn't drawing the typical sized b**bs or a female shaped body you see in manga, doesn't mean the author/artist doesn't know how to draw females. The author/artist is portraying the mc characteristics how the author/artist sees it. Just bc it's not the "normal" stuff, doesn't mean it's not art still. Just saying 🤷🤷
Also, thank you for the translation!! Appreciate your hard work ♥️ Love these kind of plot. It's refreshing.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
I like how comments be like "waah no breasts, no long hair-- she's a guy :O", but nobody seems to mention how you could take any given frame of the archmage, put him in a dress, and bam you have a high tier otome FL

Double-page supporter
Casually watching some rando girl in bath. What a chad

Double-page supporter
Dude, boundaries! Just because she swore her life to you, doesn't mean you get to peep on her in the bath. Weirdo.

Thanks for the upload!

when I'm starting liking ernon and then suddenly he do something absurd me be like: WTF!!!

Bruh everyone saying hes peeping anf veing weird but i didnt veen think abt it that way. When he walked in i instantly thought coz hes a mage that he sensed shes been STILL and UBDERWATER for a long time yk?? And coz she was taking long he tried to check on her

Users who are viewing this thread