Crimson Karma - Ch. 47

I feel so much more chemistry between these two.
which is great since Ernon is the ML!
at first I shipped her with the prince but Ernon stole the spotlight as soon as he appeared. Something about him pulls at the heartstrings and even Kasia seems affected.

this is where i wish there's a "holy maiden" kind of miracle that will just lift up the curse.. damn! poor boy! 😭

I honestly never felt any chemistry between her and the Prince.. i always thought of Kasia as the prince's knight, nothing more.. but with Mr Wizard.. mm mmm.😍😍😍 yaasss!!

I cant take this betrayal. It hurts more as it goes on, AHHHHHHHH i actually ship them more than the prince. I hope ernon can break that restriction so that there might be a chance for ernon kasia ship to sail. Much better if kasia can break that too hohohohoho

Also someone give kasia the oscars.

😭😭Poor Ernon....breaks my heart even more when knowing how he'll feel later on when she betrays him ahhhh
Thanks so much for the update :)

Ahh... What if Kasia can pull off assassinating the duke...? Then would he be free?

Double-page supporter
I'ma cry. I was expecting something this sad. :( I thought he just had blackmail on him. Not that he is enslaved to whatever the Duke says. :'(

Thanks for the upload!

this...this is my favorite chapter... but MAN when he realizes she was actually a spy and faked everything I-

awwww 😭 so wholesome
i hope he doesn't take her spy confession too harshly...

Aggregator gang
When the war is over and Ernon can be freed, let's put the dog collar to the duke for Ernon :/ death is too easy for the duke to receive :///

Users who are viewing this thread