Crimson Karma - Ch. 51

I REALLY want Ernon going to the second prince's army, but I'm really afraid of what he will do when discover that she is a spy. I don't know how she will make him believe that some of the feelings that she has are real, and not just act. She can't have him as a oponnent, is suicide. Please, she needs to find a away to free him out. Maybe the sword can make it?

Aggregator gang
Honestly this is a lose-lose situation.
If she tells ernon thats she's a spy then he's going to go crazy thinking that she didnt care about him , and if she doesn't tell him that shes a spy and he finds out then the same conclusion will occur

Aggregator gang
"Brats with power are the worst"
Says the brat whose power was literally given to him by his daddy.

What's the deal with manhwa bad guys always hypocritical little pussies that are living in denial?

Dex-chan lover
oh honey. is that spell going to be undone? even if she doesn't have the loyalty to stay by him, the archmage helped her realize something. but for plot progression... character development... this is just my speculation if second prince is ML. this death is necessary to move forward with Kasia's character, any lingering relationships will carry its own burden. the loss of the archmage, a center piece will also be of great benefit to move this war forward, to move this story more quickly - as the archmage is carrying the front lines, without him...
christ do I have to wait for another mass update to bleed out my heart? I was already ready but this cliff has dropped some hints.
I also like the artistic interpretation of the flashbacks (simple editing) to draw a progression of time - the blurrier the image, the earlier it was chronologically. this arc has been fun, and I'm dearly going to miss Kasia's Estelle persona - hungry hungry...

Group Leader
Damn he's a nice guy. He's actually thinking of ways to save her. I thought he'd give up. He's too innocent...

Ugh I love archmage so much! 💕 I don't think he's the ML but ...? I hope he gets all the happiness and love!

@Superkrza Who else would be the ML? He is the only one that has shown any kind of romantic interest in her at this point, unless I am misremembering...

Dex-chan lover
Archmage deserves, which means his fate as a ship is doomed.

Fed-Kun's army
I see. So this is how they separate without eron chasing after her.

I hope he can be happy + I truly hope he's the ml, so that the fl and the second prince can be friends, it'll be much more better

@ChiChidi Not saying you're wrong! But if your read the comments from the first 30 chapters, a LOT of people thought the prince was the ML so what I said wasn't anything unusual.

I definitely am hoping the archmage is endgame though!

he won't even suspect her being a spy even if she show herself as 2nd prince's knight. with her circumstance and talents.
All according to plan

Users who are viewing this thread