Crimson Karma - Ch. 54

Ooooop he knows.... BUT MIKHAIL IS HERE YAY

Thank you for the mass release!!

@cylazi
I read about him awhile ago so I don't know if I'm super accurate but Luke is basically Sage's reincarnation in this world. Apparently he was under orders to kill her in the previous world but he had an obsession with her so he ended up suiciding or dying somehow. In this world I don't remember if he already remember her or not but he will and is still obsessed with her. He switches teams to Kasia's side. She's going to end up with Ernon so he ends up sad and single. He begs her to look at in in their third life and she agreed. He ends up suiciding again and it's implied he finally gets with her in his third life where they are modern day coworkers in the military.

I'm pretty sure he's happy she lived even if she's a traitor
I just don't know what kind of punishment hell get for bringing her in to camp

Ernon doesn't appear to be surprised. I wonder if he is hiding his emotions or if he still suspected that Kasia wasn't being honest.

Dex-chan lover
@Roiya Wtf is that shit.
Idc about how much he's obsessed with her. He's a piece of shit that should never get a chance. Disappointed in Kasia for willing to give him a shot. He's essentially one of those people that says they'll kill themselves if the person they like break up with them or w/e. Except he actually does it, while also killing them said person of affection at too. Get that toxic shit out of here.

Just not around here couple day and multi chapters get updated again I'm impressed these translator so much hehe😚

Ernon :(
It is okay even Kasia is a spy she still lives. You wanted her to be safe.
Ernon don't be sad :(

Dex-chan lover
Ernon doesn't gaf about the duke anyway since he's got that seal controlling him...him doing this is cool but hardly out of left field!

😀

Users who are viewing this thread