Crimson Karma - Ch. 54

of course she had to be saved

god forbid having a good fight scene in a shoujo manhwa

Group Leader
Well glad those three nuisance chapters are out of the way. I get that it’s a necessary plot development but I’m still irked by how she has great smarts, lethal skills, a lighter frame ( less weight for horse to carry ), and should have had a fair head start but that dude still managed to catch up, just for the sake of crushing her into the ground and be rescued as a damsel in distress by multiple parties. Don’t mind me, i’m just a little cheesed about how this was handled.

Dex-chan lover
@Lexical bro, he has a horse and she didnt, also he has the same face as the man who betrayed and murdered her in her last life, she has emotional trauma

Group Leader
@banjomarx as did she, for barely 3 pages, in ch 52. I guess my main gripe is the horse part. I seem a bit fixated hung-up on that point. I guess my mental narrative is that surely she with her assassin background would’ve hightailed it to the stables. Afterwards, I personally wouldn’t expect underlings to stick their nose into their perv of a boss’s affairs until much later. Otherwise if they did immediately check it would be much more reasonable for a squad (or squads) to be immediately dispatched instead of having to solely rely on mr-plot-point to take her down.

There’s no crying a over spilled milk, so it’s much too late to alter the way they did this character development in the manhua but I still wish they had a proper narrative explanation for how the dude caught up. ie, horse lames itself by stepping in hole, katia riding face first into a bush and getting knocked off, etc. The ‘mystical’ sword strikes doesn’t really explain the “why’s” all that well imo

Dex-chan lover
@Lexical stealing a horse would have meant going back without the guy who went out with her, would have been super risky, and every second she delayed increased chance of someone finding the body or raising the alarm because missing

Group Leader
@banjomarx But that's my point. In chapter 52 MD link ch52 she did steal a horse. It seems without issue too by presenting the identity badge wizard-boy gave her to the stable-hand . Might be confirmation bias on my part but I would think that her having the presence of mind to use her assassiny skills to (presumably )sneak away from the crime scene and then extort a horse from the stables using her (worthless) identity, should have earned enough points in her favour to stretch out the chase for at least one more chapter of filler material 😁

I don’t understand why people in the comment section are upset that Kasia lost that battle, yeah for sure she is a one hell of an assassin fighter. But that bull crap magic stuff that the guy used is something that she is not accustomed to fighting.

am glad that it wasn’t the actual sage cahill. i wonder if ernon heard everything from the tracker, even if he doesn’t he also probably saw the way mikhail saved kasia. so he most likely knows now that kasia is a spy. poor ernon noooo

Dex-chan lover
well maybe ernon is still happy even with she being a spy

Kasia hasn't even learned how to user her powerful mana. Also affected by her past life's trauma, ptsd which is very common among soldiers.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
author is a bolly

Ohlohohohfouisfhdllhwfhefiwghshvhefqlerfwj4egfeqiwdhgoqrvq mibnoooownooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mr archmage akefbkdleljbdkhvlhevkuhefknw

Users who are viewing this thread