Crimson Karma - Ch. 61

Dex-chan lover
Yay thanks for the chapters!!

nooooo I want ernon and kasia...

Kasia looks so childlike what happened to her muscular adult body? She’s supposed to be our badass female assassin :(

To be honest, I'm tired of oblivious/overprotective prince characters who may be righteous, but has a possessive side in these types of stories. We've seen them done to death. I don't hate the ship, but I wish there were more platonic subordinate relationships in stories like these.
Ernon and Kasia feels like a canon, but I might be putting my foot on my mouth with that statement.
I'd prefer Kasia with Ernon because they're both at the same pace, except one needs saving (Ernon) before he could be able to feel human and the other is on that journey to becoming a proper human being.
haha... It's like the Saintess and knight troupe except their genders reversed.

I like how everyone in this Manhwa is basically 13 years old:
"Oh, for whatever reason I feel happy around this dude, absolutely no idea what that could be about"
"I'm getting annoyed when she talks about that other dude, what on earth is this?"

@Frozard i can justify Kasia because she was barely human in her previous life (she's starting to feel something just now) so I get that she doesn't know what she's really feeling, but I don't know what's the prince excuse to be so oblivious 🤦🏻‍♀️

Double-page supporter
I thought kaisa's relationship with tasel would be the platonic but doting subordinate/boss/guardian.... well apparently not....

Free my boy Enron!!
I like his and Kasia’s relationship the most, I feel like she doesn’t have any chemistry with the prince at all..

AGH I THOUGHT SOMEONE TOLD ME....I guess I misunderstood what they said. I love love triangles but I also REALLY hate them bc I I hate to see a character I like suffer😭😭 we all know what’s up bc Kasia doesn’t even give the poor prince a back glance compared to the mage....

YES KEEP BEING OBLIVIOUS TO THE PRINCE! Enron needs some love! I feel like he’s an abused cat and needs to be spoiled with love qwq

NO TASSEL, NO!! YOU BETTER FRICKIN' NOT!!😠😠😡😡
IF IT'S GONNA BE ANYONE IT'S GOT BE ERNON OR MIKHAIL😩😩😩
THOUGH I'D REALLY IT NOT BE THERE //AT ALL//!!!😩😩😩😩😖😖😖😔😔

Group Leader
Kasia be charming people left n right withoyt knowing, poor prince. Why did there have to be so many good love interests, aghhhh!!

SHE BETTER END UP WITH ERNON OR ELSE... (or else! I’ll send a clown to stay under your bed at night..)

Users who are viewing this thread