Crimson Karma - Ch. 62

Fed-Kun's army
Wasn't there an official translation on the Pocket Comics app already? Why would it be on TappyToon now? Pretty sure this is fake, besides the fact that the person is contacting you on discord instead of via legal documentation.

This notice doesn't seem like it's real, but we understand if you feel like it's better to be safe than sorry. Thank you for translating so far!

shit im not ready for their reunion omg pls just escape together or something idccccc

Ye, this title isn't anywhere on Tappy Toon. Also, who is Amy Lee? I found one person on Discord who's part of a lot of the different scanalation servers. They seem like just a member and if there was really an issue they'd probably have reported all the titles that Sleepless, Solace, and Luna have all done. Can we report a person's discord profile?

Fed-Kun's army
either they just got the license right so tappytoon still haven't put it up yet...or...it's fake
either way its the group decision if they want to stop.....hopefully other group would still picked this one up tho

Like everyone else, I believe it’s a troll but if you want to be more safe than sorry than we cannot blame you. Thank you for your translations until now and hopefully you can come back after realizing the truth. Thank you.

THAT IS SO UNFAIR. I AM FROM THE PHILIPPINES AND I HAVE THE TAPPYTOON APP AND I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THIS TITLE CANNOT BE FOUND IN THERE.

ALSO, LIKE WHAT THE OTHERS SAID, THAT AMY LEE IS TOTALLY FAKE. JUST FROM THE GRAMMAR OF HER MESSAGE ALONE IS ENOUGH TO PROVE IT. IF SHE WAS SOMEONE PROFESSIONAL SHE'D AT LEAST KNOW HOW TO WRITE IN FUCKING PAST TENSE. PLEASE DO NOT DROP THIS.

also, there are tons of other titles in Tappytoon that are continually being translated and it is usually the translator's discretion whether to drop the title or not. Take A Witch's Hopeless Wish and Twin Siblings New Life for example.

LMAO. There is no source whatsoever! This troll is so stupid he could've at least made up a screenshot of a "license"

What can they even do before officially informing a person? Messaging in Discord means nothing

There's official english on comico not Tappytoon. This Amy Lee is obviously a troll.

I can assure you it's NOT on Tappytoons. The person who posted that to you on Discord (and honestly the fact that they sent it there should give you a clue) is obviously a troll. If they were official they would do what they should've done and handed you a cease and desist order; not contact you on Discord. Also they would have made sure their grammar is correct in the message.

Also how can you get a copyright license for it in the USA if it's under license already on Tappytoon. Isn't that going overboard? I've never heard of any manga author doing that unless they are publishing it in physical form.

Please don't drop it you are doing such great work.

Edit: removed corrected grammar as per Xirre's request. But as I told them, anyone who decided to use my corrections to bully/scam our translators after all the hard work they do makes me mad. That action deserves the ninth level of hell.

Dex-chan lover
Who knew the comment section was full of discerning folks, it would be an utter shame to stop translating but otherwise, I figured something was up when it was sent so improperly.
the choice of the matter is entirely up to you and the team

ask for info like what they have to do with tappy toon or a link to the chapters and a cease and desist to officially stop. Maybe they were being kind to not scare u or smth but u gotta be cautious

Users who are viewing this thread