Crimson Karma - Ch. 62

Tappytoon is a disaster 🤦🏻‍♂️ But I saw no announcements for Crimson Karma on Tappytoon 🤔 Amy Lee is sus

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to see Ernon is still thinking of her innocence, not sus of her and wondering about her safely even though it's obvious she's a spy. Kind of hope he kidnaps her during the battle or they end up together again
Thanks for the translations

I'm fine with supporting the artist on tappytoon. My problem however is the ridiculously slow releases of chapters that have already been scanned. Tappytoon, catch up to the current releases on mangadex and you can have all my money.

Edit: My comment still stands but Amy Lee is pretty suspicious. Just wait for a C&D letter!

Double-page supporter
This person claiming to be Amy Lee is obviously a scammer.
Everyone knows that the real Amy Lee is the singer of Evanescence.

@MrMcNasty
Idk if this was meant as a joke or not, but it’s better to be safe than sorry. I’ll admit, though, that you did make me snort though my nose lol

Fed-Kun's army
@Emblemier_Ike is right i mean imo its clearly a troll. c n ds and dmcas do not come from... DISCORD and are always on an official document. also who tf dms ppl professionally on discord like no workplace condones or normalizes that behavior 😭

bucci gang is a pretty honest scanlation group and their server is one of the biggest isekai manhwa/manga servers im joined to. i do not want to point fingers at any of the actual scanlators, because i trust and think that they have communicated about snipes much better than this and im just assuming its some troll trying to get that drama 💀

this might be semi-spoilery but i have a question
okay so the
prince is for sure an archmage too right? Like theres an earlier chapter where his eyes had a purple tinge while he was talking about not letting her see the real him or sth, and the whole 'I have a secret mage on my side' when kasia went to save his mom and with the taking off of Ernon's tracking spell, like he has to be one right?

I checked, there's nothing on tappytoon... please see to it professionally.... don't let some troll remove our fun...

i know its on comico (but i dont know how far it is since the app doesn't work on my country) but tappytoon? is it going to be licensed there? so far, there is nothing

Dude theres nothing to worry about at this stage, if there really was a legal issue you would have recieved a legal document not a dm on discord. If they had chapters uploaded on tappytoon then sure they might have been overly nice (but lets face it thats not the course of action for stolen content) and they also said they're in the "process" of getting it copyrighted so even if htey are telling the truth, 99.99% sure they're not, you can keep uploading till they send a C&D letter.

You have nothing to worry about at all at this stage. Source : i've done legal studies

Amy Lee looks sus, wouldn't they just send a more official document? Also how is this person related to the author or team behind the manhwa???

Users who are viewing this thread