Crimson Karma - Ch. 62

author/artist might not know about license stuff oversea but asking them might clarify things....in kr if possible

Either this amy lee is dumbass for mentioning tappytoon or just oxymoron for not knowing which site contribute to the author for official english translation..

Pft, blackmail the scanlator cause they can...what a pussy....

Yeah that sounds like a troll, I’ve been on Tappytoon for a while and follow a great deal of their social media. They don’t have this on their site and haven’t made any announcements of releasing this. So please continue!!!!!!

I think you’re being tricked my dude. That’s not the correct publisher and I doubt it would change so suddenly all of a sudden. Plus they’d have to send an official cease and desist first to mangadex since it’s the place being placed on and mangadex would have to take it down. Not to say they couldn’t contact the scanlator directly but they’d have used an email or something more official. Certainly not discord lol.

Group Leader
Hello everyone! OP here.

If anyone can find me proof that this Amy Lee person is lying, I will continue this project. So please let me know if you find anything.

I downloaded Tappytoon to read this and it wasn't even there. I think ur getting trolled or something, please keep doing this.

thank you for the translations! it isn't on tappytoon but I do hope you continue but I understand if you end up dropping it

Ah idk who to ship 😭 the second prince or Ernon the magician .. I like them both 😍🥰💕💕💕

Group Leader
@caramelcookie it's literally just not on Tappytoon. Ain't that really all the proof you need.
Secondly, that's not a very legal way to go about a lawsuit, you'd get DMCAed, which would be your "legal" way of warning. They can't take legal action without sending you one. Discord isn't an acceptable source in a court of law
Thirdly, the threat sounds like it was written by someone who doesn't know jack about copyright law. They also don't seem to know much about the English language, but that's neither here nor there.

Users who are viewing this thread