Crimson Karma - Ch. 64

Damn, who to ship Kasia with...probably Ernon because she was genuinely happy with him, while she’s just carrying orders under the prince? Aaahhhh

well..it make me feel closer to the translators and their hard work and makes me more appreciative of it..so..if you want to..you should continue with the corner.

When Kasia was with Ernon wasn't she acting? Some actions might be genuine, but some are...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! This just keeps getting better and better, tysm for all the updates!!!

Ah, about sfx: I find I miss most of the environmental sfx, but the ones regarding character emotion are important.

Example1, something like a scene of someone slamming their hand on a desk, no need for Rage! or Slam! sfx on the image, it's there already.

Example2, army charge horn blast. Is it easy to do? I'd say clean it. If it's in anyway a chore, don't need it, it's obvious.

Example3, girl pouting in the snow, has puff puff sfx around her face. Yeah, that wouldn't be so obvious just by looking. Specially if there is no explanation leading up to the emote.

Tassel is his own army's mage? That's kind of a plot twist 😲

But Kasia need to safe our Ernon baby at all cost

Dex-chan lover
That was a genuine plot twist. That explains why they could hold their own against a mage with an army of zero mages, and still expect to win.

Dang Tassel. That's pretty op to be ur own army's mage and a good fighter. Unfortunately for u it seems Kasia still likes Ernon more so far 😅.

Users who are viewing this thread