Crimson Karma - Ch. 66

Fed-Kun's army
Ernon x Tassel? Hell yeah I'm here for that ship. But yeah, I really feel bad for the poor guy... Kasia's got some explaining to do.

oh my godd ernonnnn my baby shit it hurts
hope both of them can reconcile and solve the misunderstanding(well in this case there really isn't much of a misunderstanding...shit its gonna be hard)

and best of luck growing your hair
you can do this fighting!!!!!

I can’t believe the prince has such a naughty character. If (or when) Kasia will find it what does he think it’ll happen? Btw I really dislike this new art... do you know why is it change?

Next chapter: "Yes... and no. Not intentionally." Why are conversations like this always cut off this way?

Dex-chan lover
No, don't break his heart like that! 😭
Jealousy, even unintentional (or was it intentional? 🤔) is really ugly. 😒

Thanks for the chapter!

My older sister does that as well, she lets her hair grow long and then gets it cut when she thinks it's long enough, but still leaves hair long enough to reach her shoulders thereabouts. I don't think I'll ever do that, good cause or not, too many pretty hair things and I like my long hair (just past the top of my shoulderblades) even if it's a pain to wash at times. Too much info probably, but the first time I've heard/seen(?) someone else doing it.

This is a reverse Harem comic. the prince needs to get with the flow and let go of that jealousy, otherwise he'll be cast out from the harem.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for continuing to grow out your hair for cancer patients even though it's length it hot and bothersome at times your doing such a wonderful thing 💕

I feel like Ernon will still love Estelle and they'll both continue to use that name in the end, since Kasia was the previous owners name it's only right she gets her own

thank you for the chapter.
and what you are doing is for a great cause. keep up the good work

Acckkkkk
Huhuhu. I hope he could understand her reason soon enough 😭😭😭
These two poor guys 😭😭😭

Tassel is a huge dumbass now he's less likely to help because he could have used the fact that he cares for kasia help but now he's super pissed and is not gonna unless kasia can convince him

But... That's not what he sent Kasia to do? He sent her on a completely unrelated missions and she just happened to get caught up with Ernon, why is he lying to him?

Users who are viewing this thread