Crimson Karma - Ch. 66

Thanks a gain for all your work mate, and you have my respect for your contribution to a great cause.
tenor.gif

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Top 10 Manwha betrayals.

My hair is up to my butt and it's very annoying XD. I would also like to donate to an organization, but my parents won't allow me to cut my hair T^T. They don't understand the pain of having such long hair because my dad's hair is short, and my mom's hair is up to her mid-elbow.

Anyway, Thank you for the chapter!!!

it's incredibly kind of you to be growing your hair to donate! and what if ernon x tassel

Dex-chan lover
@Soulwarfare : Jealousy is a dangerous thing.

If he want to convince Ernon, the answer would be yes and no (she went in for scouting, but lied to Ernon as part of her survival strat)
So unless the next chapter start with 'and no' with some explanation, you can put this down as the prince being a little...possessive of Kasia when Ernon show so much...concern about her.

Jealousy, turning saints into the sea
Swimming through sick lullabies
Choking on your alibis
But it's just the price I pay
Destiny is calling me
Open up my eager eyes
'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside

Aggregator gang
The answer was no you fuckwad
I think and hope that he'll begin next chapter with "well yes but actually no" and explain what actually happened

My heart broke too, I can't watch our dear Ernon get crushed like this :(
I love you for scanlating this and I can't wait for the next chapter

nooo my poor baby ernon:(( prince why did you lie to him?! have kasia explain to him!!

Is not like that Ernon, you still the biggest ML candidate!!! Prince I just petty lying 😭

If you look closely you can actually pinpoint the exact moment his heart breaks in two.

Supporter
thanks fer the translationsssss but ugh this cliff hanger i can't hnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

XD Ernon x Tassel ship lol. I see it. Also, it’s a great thing you’re doing, growing your hair for a cause even though you don’t like it. I can tell you are a great person. Can’t wait for the next chapter. He needs to know his Etelle cares for him 🥰🥰🥰

Users who are viewing this thread