Crimson Karma - Ch. 66

Dex-chan lover
Yes but actually no, in fact dear ernon kasia was supposed to stay away from you but ya know plans change and stuff so technically its mostly a no, so... no kasia was not sent to decieve you , just deceave yiu "father" on the ither army

Thank you for updating!

Nice of you to donate your hair. It's getting cold lately so the heat should be bearable, at least for a bit.

Dex-chan lover
the last author's note, I didn't think about it- what a nice kabedon. no so intense that I realized it was once, just an obvious matter of movement but not oppressive~ cheers and thanks for translating

I usually donate my hair to Locks of Love, an organization that makes wigs for children suffering from hair loss. Their requirements is that it can’t be highlighted and must at least be 10 inches or over. I get why wigs for adult women would need a longer length, though.

Anyway, thank you for the chapter! Ernon’s name always throws me off lol. I keep wanting to call him Enron.

DAMNIT PRINCE! Just because you are jealous of their relationship doesn't mean you should purposely sow discord between Ernon and Kasia! Stop giving short answers and breaking Ernon's heart! I better see a sort of explanation coming from your mouth soon Prince! Don't you dare make our Ernon sad!!! U PUNK!

I miss being short hair gang cuz now I feel like I shed hair everywhere but ive been growing it for almost 2 years I dont think I can cut it yet 😖

Hey Prince, Just call Kasia will you? you are making the misunderstanding big

Users who are viewing this thread