Crimson Karma - Ch. 66

Fed-Kun's army
Why is this happening to my boy Ernon he didn’t derserve thissss

Ahahaha the ship panel. Anyway, my boi Ernon deserves to talk to Kasia first :9 but oh well, she did spy on Ernon though.

thanks for the chapter!

i cut my hair once and i never went back to long hair :"

He should've said yes and no. Because her main duty is just spying on the enemy, she wasnt supposed to meet ernon anyways

omg that kabedon... the fujoshi inside of me can’t resist this ship!! on a another note, I thought kasia meeting ernon was an accident and wasn’t sent specifically to spy on him :( liess prince-whose name-I-keep-forgetting.

No simping out here everybody needs to learn this rule I don't care if you're male or female indifferent do not simp for anyone. My man is a archmage that got captured by a enemy force thinking that the girl he cared about was killed when in reality she was part of the Ops, now he's a prisoner of war at the mercy of a ragtag team of BTS enthusiasts.
TL;DR: NO SIMPING

@clop4clip I kept my hair really short for like 5 years so I was kinda curious to know how Id look like with long hair now that Im all grown up but I do cut my bangs occasionally just to feel sth

Ernon x Tassel ship is superior.

Kasia's a strong woman who don't need no man anyways

Users who are viewing this thread