Crimson Karma - Ch. 66

awwww noooo bb ;-; hes so sad, i hope he’s able to see she genuinely cared about him and she didn’t mean to deceive him he literally kidnapped her lmao

I mean, I get that you're jealous and you don't realise why, but. That's an absolute dick move and I hate you for it.

mannnnn tf was that? how you talk about it like this?
thanks lots for the update

Group Leader
luckily,
this dickhead prince tassel ends up with alicia instead of the MC

Group Leader
@NMason
why?
you prefer
tassel x mc over ernon x mc? (ernon x mc is what happens in the second life btw. in the third life, she ends up with sage cahill or duke peretz or wtvr his name was)

Dex-chan lover
People going but she cared for him!!!! Reminder that at the start she was on an infiltration assignment. Him finding her was an unexpected development and she fabricated a story and persona on the spot in order to both survive and glean further information on the enemy. Yes she developed feelings after the fact but it doesn't change the fact that she was a spy

Group Leader
@izayamikaelis
yeah im pretty sure there is
forgot if they still had their memories tho
i read the novel like a year or two ago so i forgot 95% of the details

omg why are you so blunt about the spy stuff, lol. is that perhaps jealousy??? huh??

oh im also growing my hair out to donate it :> 2nd time and i totally felt the same way u did the first time before i donated!! hope u can get back to short hair soon 😄

Fed-Kun's army
I did the hair donation thing too, I have very curly hair, so I had to grow it extra long lol Even so, after cutting, it looked quite pitiful xD

love the comment page , hope you continue 😍and thank you for the updates !!

Users who are viewing this thread