Crimson Karma - Ch. 68

So will she get a third name? As the reincarnated goddess XD?

Also, everything was amazing, thank you!

Aw thank you! I actually DO always love reading the SFX so I really really appreciate the hard work!!

I truly appreciate all the hard work you put into the sfx! People might not always notice them, but the sfx make the reading experience so much more enjoyable 😊

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the hard work. The translated effects do look nice and are appreciated but definitely, don't stress yourself. We can't afford to lose you

kudos to the redrawers for the sfx! they make the reading experience way better :> hope you guys don't go underappreciated

Aggregator gang
So, are we gonna see Kasia got the Sacred sword in following chapter? I'm really curious about it lol. 😂

"I worked hard this time and redrew every single sfx! So, people who don't usually look at them, this one time, please do look!"

aight time to reread the chapter just for u <3

Something about this chapter irks me.
Like she's supposed to be the best at this and that's the guy she personally trained. But they're unable to plan ahead and speak in code? They're literally out in the open saying "let's get on with the mission" and calling the second prince "his majesty".

Bro, if you can hear other people talking. They can hear you. Even if strangers happen to not hear you, it's still not a chance to should take???

Dex-chan lover
he has the floppy sleeve
@yannickq could just be the lack of details. it's an adaptation so it could've been left to the artist, and the source material could've taken the atmosphere for scene very lightly. it is a little lacking compared to previous chapters.

@yannickq ikr, about plan and code they should already decided it before in Ernon's arc but to be blunt saying it outside like none gonna hear them sucks :v (and this is not the first time I read this kind of set up)

Users who are viewing this thread