Crimson Karma - Ch. 71

Dex-chan lover
maybe change "Heras" -> "Herrace" ?

Thanks for the chapter!!
Ernon is pretty no matter what disguise he wears \o/.

starting to re-read this whole thing, and i just realized that they set up Kasia using mana and Tasel being a mage right at the beginning.

disguised ernon is best ernon

Dex-chan lover
For people complaining about Tully's hair, it's because she let her hair flow up and over the headrest of the couch. And no, the couch is not some thin wooden chain with hard back rest, it has cushions in the way so her hair is resting ontop of those before flowing along the back of the couch. That's why it looks "sideways" from the top down perspectives

Awww, sad chapter, thank you so much for the update! Are we supposed to know exactly who the dead guy with the necklace is?? I feel like I should re-read this from the beginning carefully.

I just started reading this one and I love it!!! Please keep up with the great translations. :)

Ernon is my favorite in any color

thank you for translating!! and loove all Ernon! they're all super cuutee😍

Dex-chan lover
Aww, poor Ernon and Esthel. 😢 Though I think that in the future, that necklace will hang around Kasia's neck. 😇
And I was shivering right along with that subordinate, that scene was creepy. 😱

Thank you for the chapter!
Though I have to say that sometimes you use words I rarely read in these translated mangas, most would have use destroyed or something. I actually thought for a sec that "destructed" wasn't a proper word. Had to google it to be sure. I know the word deconstructed, but destructed was a new one. 🤔
Please keep up the great work! 😄

YOU'RE SO CUTE MAN, ACTUALLY LISTENING TO OUR REQUESTS,,, I LOVE YOU (❤´艸`❤)

Dex-chan lover
Does the author hate mothers or something? This is the second time a mother has died tragically.

i like the font change it looks good 😄 also you didn't need to redraw all the sfx (im pretty sure most readers wouldn't notice unless they do editing themselves) thank you for always updating so consistently 💖💕

Users who are viewing this thread