Crimson Karma - Ch. 77

Dex-chan lover
Lunaen is definitely in the lead in Kasia heart, screw you prince, archmage, knight commander and other twin btother and best recruit. Nurse for the win.

I like their relationship so much! Ernon and Kaisa are great. I feel bad for the prince, who hasn't been seen in a while. But not too bad, as long as my ship sails, haha!

Dex-chan lover
Isn't the dude acting way too cocky here? He is demanding so much so shamelessly, most rulers would come to slap his ass for such impudence.

Group Leader
@Arridian She found a book is Heras' house and later Tassel confirmed it probably contains the solution. 😀

@ItsCurse Tassel was in the last chapter though, did you forget the lovely Mikhail stripping scene he walked into? 😆

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
Lunaen is precious, I love every time she's in a panel being so helpful and sweet 😭

I had hoped Ernon would continue to call Kasia "Etelle".🥺😔 Their relationship is so cute. AND OMG I MISS KRONE SO MUUUUCH baby bear is such a precious little thing🌻🥺💘💘

Imagine if she told him that he injured her twice. In the first explosion and when she ran toward him during the second explosion before they captured him. Now that I think about it, almost all of her major injuries have been caused by him making things explode.

Dex-chan lover
considering he's a closet child, I doubt they would know what he looks like. he's disguised well

@bbybackfat ikr. should be, "contact our spy in prince tassels army". only our protagonist can do something as epic as spontaneously getting behind enemy lines.

@Zephyr247 oof I didn't think of that. perhaps he is her love interest, after all he is such a significant character. to do so much bodily injury to THE PROTAGONIST. jkjk.

Double-page supporter
yo that scene with lunaen's straight out of a shoujo manga

Aww, I missed Lunaen, hope to see her appear later on as well.

Thank you for the chapter! ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread