Crimson Karma - Ch. 82

@UniqueUnusedUsername since Kasia is with her, an attack is possible, but it should not have any consequences - and while I really hate such childish behaviour from adults, for one thing, she has grown up very sheltered and you could ask, why Tassel didn't say anymore like guards are a necessity since possible sneak attacks, but still he has not forbidden going outside entirely and she wants to become independent and is not that stupid, so that kind of behaviour is too dumb for her, so I count that as bad writing, so the author probably need the situaton for some kind of development, so maybe something does happen though...

Thank you for the chapter! I feel bad for tassel😔 but I ship Ernon and Kasia more🥺👉👈

Eh .. when did he fell in love that much? Everyone wants Kasia x Alicia...but Kasia x Lunaen ftw!!

Dex-chan lover
yes for yuri ! 😍

22.jpg

thank you for the yuri fan-service 🖤
a girl can dream lol
one of these days I would love to see a yuri ship sail with any of these reincarnator manhwa

I am normally all for the handsome MLs but this comic got me shipping the yuri route HARD. Thank you for the translation!

Tassel is the type of ML I’d usually ship with the FL, but I have a deep rooted, gut feeling that he prob isn’t the main ML (bc, let’s be honest, Ernon probably is). So, to save myself from the future frustration, I’ll just feel super bad for him and admire and respect his struggle between rationality and desire.

Poor guy, I wish him the purest happiness that his world could offer.

Users who are viewing this thread