Crimson Karma

Powerful women make me feel some type of way (ā„ ā„>ā„ ā–½ ā„<ā„ ā„) I don't know if I want to be her or if I want to be with her LOL

I hope they forgot to put the romance tag in this story :') cuz I really want to ship her with the second prince

This is so good. I'm still on the first chapters, will continue reading asap, but this is so, so good. Read it!!

nzm

This story makes me so happy, itā€™s so great to follow such well thought and developed characters

I really feel this kind of exitement. It's like an action movie in just a second. The suspense of that attact hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
Premise and art seem good, but the chapters are a bit short or fluff filled. Definitely gonna save some chapters hope the pace picks up

I had this feeling of 'budump' budump' budump'. You know what I mean??? How would she know the face of tasel's mother? Its too dangerous. I can't even picture it how will she ever get her. Like any other would eventually go and expect what would happen to her after going to karina kingdom. Would it take weeks or months before she gets tasel's mother??? But she already swear her life like what centuries did in kingdoms. Why would there be a short update. Urgh..... Now I cant wait for another action thrill.

Can anyone recommend me some mangas/manhwa with a strong female lead like here please?
I also like it if there is some fantasy as in White blood.
Thanks a lot !

Dont know how it can have so high rating... probably cant get it because its wrote for girls

Users who are viewing this thread