Crimson Karma

I do recall saying that if the Queen is found died then she would be suspected, but the Queen is nothing more than bones now, so I guess her being suspected is no longer a possibility.
But I felt really sad seeing the twins crying after seeing the Queen’s croups

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Okay so after reading chapter 18 I realized that earthlings military is nothing but bullshit 👀, “even other world’s treat people better LOL” is what kasia’s probably thinking 😂

Dex-chan lover
Thinking about picking this up, but would anyone be kind enough to clarify the description for me? I'm all about strong lady main characters, but not so much emotionless killers. Is there an arc about getting back her lost emotions, or is it an enduring character trait?

Looking forward to more Translation. Awesome job on everything. Going to read the two lasted chapters ;)

I'm sure overtime the FL will find her humanity back because of 2nd Prince. She will experience all new things with the 2nd Prince that'll change her way of mind. Love chapter 18, really brought me to tears. Thanks for the translation. Looking forward next.

first 2 chapters and the whole emotionless weapon shtick were totally unnecessary, it just makes the characterisation totally inconsistent.

Fed-Kun's army
Well, the first two chapters are really bad... bad bad... totally bad... good I always go for at least 5 chapters tho, it gets intresting afterwards and im enjoying it now :D

@Raghd-2002 Not really tho? She just got into the faction that does, the Emperor and 1st Prince are no bit as good, treating Soldiers as their tools and dont give a f about the commoners lives in the war.

Dex-chan lover
Promising idea but the execution is mediocre at best. The inconstancies and lack of thought kills this story for me.

MC in the first two chapters is portrayed as warmongering, cold blooded and having means justify the end approach. With is completely contridactory to her experience as a child. Granted the training could suppress these emotion but then why she have so clear memory and attachment to them after reincarnation? Everything is thrown out after reincarnation. There isn't even a one chapter where her mentality shifts.

The way how she gain access to the prince is also baffling why even put so much attention to this one knights? Ok she could have important information but after her amnesia it is not important. Even her skills won't be that important in this world. She reincarnated from the modern world. She have no idea how to fight in a medieval battle. As a spy, she don't know local customs etc., only thing that she would be good at is CQC.

Basically I was expecting manhwa version of Tania the Evil and get a mediocre manhwa.

Fed-Kun's army
I kind of wanted her to still be emotionless after the reincarnation but i can still enjoy it so i think its fine

Dex-chan lover
i would've liked this more if it had romance but ya know sometimes we can't get wut we want all the time

Well I can see that mage already siding with the second prince
If any one is treated badly you can join the second prince “he dose treat you all like hymen’s” or so she said

Users who are viewing this thread