Crimson Karma

@Seamew
Obsession. Probably didn't want to really kill her, but wanted to possess her, since the two of them were special. Which is why afterwards he went berserk, killed everyone else, and apparently also killed himself and ended up here as well.

Definitely Yuri flag all around, and a cute one at that. Can't blame it, Kaisa so cool

Daaaaang what is this?! He also reincarnated too?! Does that mean that he is gonna go yandere for her?! Aaaaaaaaaaaah wth is going on?! I need more (✧v✧)

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know what this one is about but the title and the cover is just TOO GOOD to skip.

Just when was the last time I felt like reading something just by those things? So many ages ago...

I just want you to know that Im checking the updates of this everyday. Because I really like the translation of this story. Keep up the good work.

I just check it an hour ago, and here it is. Thank you for the update. I wish you more wisdom and inspiration.

holy shit this is good
didnt expect it, personally, would have liked it if some
scars
remained (not a fetish, dont get weird on me)
not perfect, but made it to my top 10, so i give it a 10/10

also, i found pretty funny that the only aparent hint of romance on the entire manga up to chapter 30 is from
the blonde girl, at first it appeared as the tipical "oh my i want the prince what the heck is this commoner doing close to him" but then shes went full nice and yuri

Users who are viewing this thread