Crimson Karma

If anyone needs it, this is a link of the “raws” tho it’s in Chinese, the number of the chapter is different, and with the link starts in the chapter 35(?) I’m not sure lol, it’s just for if anyone wants to see the pictures at least
https://www.ohmanhua.com/16229/1/65.html

I love Kasia so much sobs.

But for a light hearted comment, Kasia just going "pretty" "pretty" @ you know who got me going like 😳😳😳 must be real pretty

What if Kasia's old body owner was related to the king? Caus she def will be using that sword(cover pic)

Kasia has a nice figure of boobs in the picture. And naaahh she still doesnt need any ML as of the moment

@Tunataibu @lasagna111
Maybe oracle says something along the line 'The second born of imperial blood shall lift the holy sword Caladborg and devour greedy ruler of the land... blah blah blah'

... and so they misinterpreted it as 2nd prince Tasel, but actually it's about emperor's illegitimate child, Kasia?

I don't remember how old are they, but for this to be true, Tasel must've been younger than Kasia.

//Sorry if sth sounds weird, english isn't my first language

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Omg this is a hidden gem. The MC is actually likeable and smart, and there is actually plot and character development. AHHHHh I need more

Users who are viewing this thread