Crimson Karma

i came for the action stuffs and didnt expect there'd be romance, but then i'm glad that at least there's some romance going on~

I wonder where is Kasia's "brother", he was there when she woke up last time, wasn't he? I'm a bit surprised he and Enron hadn't crossed paths.

i just noticed, is caramelcookie alright? latest chapter message is a bit concerning

Pls... i want Kasia and Ernon to live happily together and raise sheep ;-;
There isn’t a romantic tag but i am really hoping for the Ernon and Kasia Ship to sail bc it works perfectly and they both deserve a good retirement! Desperately hoping that it isn’t the 2nd male lead syndrome, the prince is also not so bad though, but still hoping for Ernon !

Story is quite good but the artstyle and specially the backgrounds are atrocious

Fed-Kun's army
I was hooked at first, but now I'm ever so slowly losing interest in this. Sooner or later, I'll notice that a new chapter was uploaded and I won't be bothered to read it.

That's not to say it's bad now, it's just that I don't find it as interesting as I once did.

@yeahhhhhhhhno i'm still reading this, but i definitely feel where you're coming from. with a lot of the isekai stories i've read, they kinda ended up mingling together. just couldn't get myself to continue reading them, as it ends up kinda dragging on and on...

Users who are viewing this thread