Crimson Karma

Am I the only ont thinking that
the sword (I forgot it’s name lmao) is the one calling out to MC 👀

i feel like the quality of the story has gone down recently....it started off really good but it's really going downhill. it tries too hard to focus on romance now and executes it badly, plus the art has changed somehow and i don't think that style suits the story much.

the sword is the one that is calling you dame kasia~
he is so cute~ those blush 😚

Holy cats, I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVE this. I love the story, I like the art, the characters are surprisingly relatable. I am honestly excited to get to the next chapter(s)!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
I have the sneaking suspicion that woman is Ernon's mother or is related to him in some way.

The author started her hiatus 4 months ago on chapter 71 and planned to come back in September, She's still in hiatus. I know this from the Spanish translation, do you know about any updates regarding this?

Fed-Kun's army
@lvvnlust I should have known this was going to happen from the Josei tag. I haven't liked a Josei story once, and the start of this story mislead me.

Ty for your hard work! I really love his silver hair, i think it gives him an elf-ish vibe. Black hair is just too common for male leads imo.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for your hard work.
I like both, it have different vibe but both are beautiful. But white hair would look nicer when he was with Kasia though.

I like both lol either way, he is still good looking. I personally like his personality lol so cute~

Users who are viewing this thread