Crimson Karma

I think Etelle is a beautiful name tho, and I'm kind of person who kind of bothered by sudden name changed (and Ethel... honestly I thought it was male name until I found out more about it from google). I also realised the art was different (and somehow, MC became like more moe, lol) but currently it's not that bad. The story is still good since beginning so I'm still liking this uwu♡

Guys, ernon is the male lead, right? Or please, tell me it's harem, because he's too precious oh my boy ernon please

Group Leader
Maybe its just me, but Ethel makes me think of grandmas. I personally prefer Etelle, but you do you.

Thank you for the translation!
Yeah long hair can be such a pain, but you're doing it for a great cause! 🤗

I’ve also been growing my hair for kids with cancer and even though I hate long hair, (its hella heavy/can’t even wear ponytails without my head hurting) my hair grows really fast! I donated 40 cm about 7 months ago and my hair is almost at waist length again. I’ll probably donate somewhere in the New Year.

Anyways, they’ll be really happy with your hair! Make sure to send it according to the rules tho, sometimes they receive the hair already ruined and have to throw it away. (The usual rules: Clean but not moist, natural color, in a braid, length requirements etc.)

Oh my that is really wonderful! When I was a little girl and I'm talking like elementary child. My neighbor got cancer and I wanted to donate my hair. My mom took me to the mall where Locks of Love was essentially doing a free haircut for everyone who was donating. They cut my hair off and I turned and asked my mom when could we give it to the neighbor 🤣 it takes about seven heads of hair to make a wig, but I tried!

Does this have romance? I see a few comments talking about a male lead or a possible love interest but romance is not a tag

So the ml is
the white haired hmguy. I feel bad for the prince tho because he spent the rest of his life being heartbroken. Im dropping it because of that since I was rooting for the prince since the start

I'm honestly surprised at the consistent quality so far. Usually these types of plots spiral out of control well before even hitting chapter 50.

You can complain all you want 😅 also you can discuss about chapter 🤷🏻‍♀️

Group Leader
I actually find it refreshing the ml seems not to be the prince for once, and not only that but the enemy/second ml-esque mage??? Love it.

it seems romance tag is needed.
kinda sad i thought i finally found something without romance. :(
dropped

you know, I can never seem to understand these authors that try to write a story with a strong, empowered woman with actual badass abilities as their protagonist, but then they go “fuck it let's have her get saved by pretty boy numero 6 and not use her badass abilities. girls don't like women fighting and standing up for themselves anyway”

This manhwa is again one of those that start with a lot of potential and a solid backstory, but falls flat pretty quickly due to the pressure of them being “silly romance stories for girls” when they could appeal to both genders, but ok then go off sis

Users who are viewing this thread