Crimson Karma

Okay so either it’s just been licensed or they’re lying bc I’ve been avidly using Tappytoon for years and I have not seen it at all. Plus the only place I’ve seen official translations is pocket comics.

@osqmu
totally, somehow always the prince or grand duke. I found out a magician ML too such as Miss Not So Sidekick but yes he's op that the empire treat him on par, kinda like that, although the prince in there isn't displayed as amazing as prince in here which can lead as to suspect he's the ML and other as captured target lol

This was finally getting an update then a notice suddenly appeared!?

@Cybernatus
I never know what kind of notice from a legal site looks like. But before back down easily, how about asking first about an evidence that they're from TT. Lot of people said they couldn't find this on their site (it's either they're on process stage or the Amy Lee person is lying so the tl will be halted for whatever purpose she wants). Hopefully you could reconsider this together with the person who ask you as the uploader ♡

I agree with @winterflower18
"I never know what kind of notice from a legal site looks like. But before back down easily, how about asking first about an evidence that they're from TT. Lot of people said they couldn't find this on their site (it's either they're on process stage or the Amy Lee person is lying so the tl will be halted for whatever purpose she wants). Hopefully you could reconsider this together with the person who ask you as the uploader ♡"

But in any case, I'd like to thank you for translating thus far!

MD@Home
@winterflower18 It just has been discussed with the translator. It appears that once asked for evidences about the rightfulness of this person's request (and by disclose their full identity too), the latter decided to back down while leaving a "Oops, it was actually not licensed under our company. 'KTHXBYE."

The claim wasn't legitimate for a cent and this person probably just dropped their intimidation method once logic answers appears.

Thus I guess this series will still continue as it should be.

@Cybernatus
Glad to hear such a good news (^^)
I'm sure that Amy Lee definitely is an imposter and not from TT (there's no way TT a legal site will have that kind of sloopppiness)

Thank you for your hardworks ♡♡♡

Group Leader
i'm rereading the novel, so does anyone know which chapter
sage cahill admits he liked kasia even in their previous lives and committed suicide bc she died?

Thanks for updating. Not sure why some people find it fun to joke around like that. Keep up the good work!

Like the title but dayam, artist needs to work on horse drawing skills if they’re making a medieval manga.

Yayyyy 💕💕 (it's okay ~ sound effect isn't really important to be translated 100%)

did the prince just use magic? Like he can do it??? So the spoiler before about MC x Archmage.... who the heck is the archmage in there? :'( and I was happier it's Ernon bohooo

Users who are viewing this thread