Crimson Karma

@osqmu
for real?? Thank you! ♡♡ usually it's always the shining future king and second ML being like warlock, Ernon the archmage right?? UwU I'm happy with the leader, but if it's the archmage I'm happier to see it

That spoiler made me so HAPPY. Also THANKS FOR THE CHAPTERS. I been holding back on reading since there wasn't many uploads

i dont like the art style change, but the story is good. i hope mage is end game.

i really want to like this manhwa, but its inconsistent art makes me uncomfortable. Artist is great at portraying background, close up and half body shoot, but terrible at fight scenes and full body character, its bugging me off how gorgeous the upper half but stiff at the other half.

Group Leader
@winterflower18
yeah ikr?
most are like mc x prince/king, and the knights/warlocks/anything not the crowned prince or king are always no-nos...
okay in any case i read that novel like a year ago so i don't remember much except the last few chapters

It's nice seeing her opening up as a person,

the story is interesting enough and I want to see more of it as many Isekai IMO dont have this much going on in 30 chaps,

the art didn't made any difference to me, I didn't even noticed the art change until I read the comments.

While it is sad to see it go, especially because of how long it will take for the official translation to catch up, I am still happy this has finally been picked up officially so we can start supporting the author. Hopefully this will come out on tappytoon with a ton of chapters already translated as Solo Leveling did, but I suppose we will just have to wait and see.

Group Leader
@Shiggle
bruhhhh
it's not even that low quality
the text boxes are sometimes misplaced BUT IT'S READABLE
so stfu and please keep your unimportant opinions to yourself

I’m on Tappytoon and I can’t even find Crimson Karma to pay...is it Just getting licensed? Whoever the person was who threatened to sue TL-san said it’s Been on Tappytoon, but I don’t even see it....weird. Unless someone can give me a link...

Or someone was just trolling the TL? Not that it’s ok to pirate but my point is....I’m willing to pay. But I can’t even find it to pay. I don’t get why they want to license it but won’t actually give out the book to paying customers. Like take my money then damn, but let me read the book.

MD@Home
@Shiggle

1 ) I'm an intermediate uploading chapters per request, not involved with the translation.

2 ) Asked so gently, I'm not quite sure I would have changed anything anyway.

Could not find the manhwa on TappyToons so honestly just carry on until they send the TL proof of what they are saying since it could just be a troll and if anything they would have sent a Cease and Desist and not just "hey stop it or im gonig to sue"

Users who are viewing this thread