Crimson Karma

I stopped midway waiting for chaps to pill up, but glad to see there's still no romance tag

@osqmu
I don't know who Alicia is, I bet she's a noble but yayyy uwu ErnonxKasia ♡♡♡ wiiii, thank you for restoring my happiness in here ~~~☆☆

YOOO I can't waiit.
Kasia goes to another mission before Ernon wakesup. And Ernon only sees Kasia at the end of ch74 and a proper convo is at ch 75. AAAAAAH

Thank you for scanlating this!

I always thought it was kinda strange that the cover art is so well done yet the chapters itself are, well, not so much. I know that webtoon chapters are generally less detailed than the covers (because duh, one is a comic while the other is an illustration + the webtoon artist has deadlines to follow + more panels = less time to polish), but the anatomy looks really off sometimes in the actual chapters esp the most recent ones. Maybe the artist is pushing themselves too much in such a short time bc of deadlines? I hope they are doing fine ❤️, drawing can get really exhausting after a while.

Is it just me or is the quality of the art getting worse and worse?
I read up till 55ish then waited for the chapters to pile up, coming back this now looks like a bootleg i can't even

Edit: that prince randomly falling in love like wut. I thought they'd do better than that.
Ernon is the only real love interest here

Ethel sounds like an old lady name.... both Etelle and Ethel suit Kasia because of her stodgy nature though

I do prefer Etelle more :) thank you for your hard work i really enjoy reading this xD

Ethelle (or Esthelle) on the other hand is the proper French spelling (ételle is a splinter, stave or woodchip).

If you want to anglicize the name, it should be Ella (or Stella.)

Much prefer etelle, huge pet peeve when people change names half way though, I'll read either way, but please keep it how it is.

Also I haven't noticed worsened artwork, love the story, and that trumps all

Users who are viewing this thread