Cross Account

https://puu.sh/Az4pi/e3a04a6f96.png this manga wil summon a leprechaun xD
or buddha!!

Dex-chan lover
why would he say yes to someone he doesnt even like and someone he kinda hated till recently?

so reading the description is this like 'The Daily life of /a/ : The manga'?

Edit: after finishing the manga i can only say my earlier comment is spot on. The MC is really delusional with his his love and not only that the author make it truly happens, like seriously even fiction has limit and this manga has crossed it and gone into the realm of The invisible dragon.

If you are reading a new reader and browsing the comment to get a little insight of what kind of manga is this. Then you should hurry and click ctrl+w because this one didn't deserve your time.

After this chapter i'm actually glad that this...Thing got axed,he is giving the most disgusting horseshit i've ever heard or seen to turn down a girl, falling in love with an actress when you don't even know her, he is without a doubt the ultimate virgin definiton of a sad wota that creep over for idols.

d

Hahahaha, a lot of peopl gon be salty. The plot is like this because it was going to get axed - not the other way around.

Dex-chan lover
So, from what i hear about this manga. this MC is someone have courage to chase for his love. Hmn, that rare

Dex-chan lover
Yep.
5KbbDcd.png

it's somewhat
my less favourite open ending has been invoked ... according to raw

oh lord it got axed, damn, the Mc just really sure a fucking lil' bitch
i bet the idol will just antagonize herself to the MC so the MC will date the childhood girl
and the childhood girl feeling guilty because the MC have to choose her
and there is 2 outcome
1.the childhood girl will encourage him to chase the idol again
2. they don't do anything

edit: damn the official still have status on going, now im confused

Dex-chan lover
Ah well. I dunno if you guys still wanna read through it but here you go: So I looked up into the raws of ch 27 & ch 28. I'm not very good at reading Japanese characters well since I'm just a beginner but the images make a pretty good context anyway.
SO surprise! Heroine regrets doing all that: Deleting her only connection to the one boy who treated her as she was and not as the actress everyone thinks she is. Literally bawling her eyes out so bad her room got flooded. The guy's all mopey dopey saddy faddy. I'm not sure exactly what she says but childhood friend encourages mc to chase after heroine before she leaves on a plane, presumably abroad (Ch27 end). He actually manages to break through to meeting her before she gets on the plane and was able to spout what he wanted to tell her before being subdued and lead away by security. Her affections for the mc that she tried to keep kind of bursted out there and I think they promise to see each other again. It actually time skips to college I think and the two meet again on the streets of tokyo... and it just ends there. I think Chapter 28 was its ending, so there's no resolution on whether they get together or see each other again. It was very rushed because it was axed I think. (Ch28 end)

Spoilers.

Well what can i say but, dissapointment. The MC is delusional at best and is only saved because the writer wanted it like that. Even though we all know that what happened would be impossible. He forsaked a person who cared for him for something as shallow as "my first love" well shit i had a 1st love in kindergarden its not like i would not date any other women for the next 20 years just for someone who is far away and will probably not meet.

TLDR: mediocre ending at best, story is good but in the end it was just bad and a reason why the publisher stopped the story, for which im grateful for.

Users who are viewing this thread