Crossdressing Pandemic - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Two announcements:

1. Nijisanji did a collab where they had vtubers voice act the first two chapters of this manga! We did an EN translation version, check those out here:
https://youtu.be/nWcinXTtBJE
https://youtu.be/J4qoBK-p-gc

2. Our typesetter is dropping this, so this might be the last chapter we do. If you're interested in typesetting this, message me. Or if you're a scan group who wants to pick this up, you can do that too.

is a Reindeer
VIP
watching boys shop for girl(male) clothing is all I ever wanted in life

this is the true crossdressing experience I want to live out in life

Double-page supporter
he wore the clothes and bought them afterwards its legit just his fault for going along with it without saying anything until the very end. What a doormat.

"All the mens clothing stores closed"
...and yet they have stock adult men in pretty much every page

Dex-chan lover
So Crossdressing isn't even an option anymore, there really aren't boy clothes to buy XD.

Dex-chan lover
>Hey, young men aren't buying our clothes anymore
>I know, let's jack the price way the fuck up, then they'll totally buy our stuff!

Granted, authors in general aren't renowned for their knowledge on consumerism, but still...

Dex-chan lover
Should have gone to a crossdressing store ... for girls. ^^

Dex-chan lover
I don't like 'em putting chemicals in the water that turn the freakin' frogs anime boys gay!

@Volttekka The author isn't entirely wrong. Low cloth prices rely on fast fashion and economy of scale. If you lose a size-able portion of the customer base, especially the portion with the highest consumption rate (young consumers & fashion-focused consumers) then the current systems that keep clothing prices low aren't going to work as well anymore.

They aren't putting up prices to attract customers. It's that the suppliers are raising prices because of market conditions, and the stores are just marking it up in correspondence.

Users who are viewing this thread