Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 1

what the fuck she's a skinny supermodel... the description they gave her does not suit this appearance AT AL, even with regards to the weather. There's no way she'd withstand the cold...

I really like this!<3<3 the artwork looks great and thank you for the translation<33

No way... you think the author did that with the eyeballs to like emphasize how much like a crow she is??

Like idk if thats a stereotype in stories to show birds and crows like eating off of corpses or dead bodies and stuff, and they dont do that usually?

But like the fact they tell us this and thats her description its like lmao alright

The story looks rather interesting 🧐 I don’t really care if the fl is like a model 💃🏻 Koreans are obsessed with some standards of beauty more than others 🤷🏻‍♀️

Dex-chan lover
......as fucking iiiff!!! Lmao I’m sorry but the only thing I can think about is how frail her body IS. Realistically, it’s impossible to swing a massive sword even less behead someone during actual combat. Argh, I can’t lmao I won’t stop thinking about the stupidity of this and it’ll distract me from reading.
I can’t read, I dropped even tho it looked good, the military exploit is too over exaggerated.

I'm usually not the type to care too much, but this time I saw her glamorous body type and began to long for Miss Paul.

it's gonna be really hard for me to ignore how she's apparently a beast beheading ppl and shit w that body type, and how she literally looks perfect in those conditions...

..uhh how on earth did she fight that guy (let alone be in full armor) when her arms (and body) are complete twigs? No muscle.

Maybe her muscles use illusion magic to seem fragile to fool the enemy~...

wait a second, this story starts with the genocide of an entire culture....................

hmm im kinda not into her whole "im super carefree and whimsical "-thing... If she got to the rank of captain with her brain the depiction of her character thus far is kinda dumbifying her?

Oh boy a whole bunch of people screaming “fantasy should be more realistic” in the comments again

I don't know what but I thought she should be like Olivia from "Shinigami ni Sodaterareta Shoujo wa Shikkoku no Tsurugi wo Mune ni Idaku"

Damn another stick-thin combat FL. And she’s cruel to animals to boot? What a winner 🙄

They really built their FL the same way a 13 year old self insert writer on wattpad would

"She's super skinny and has long flowing black hair but she's actually super strong and badass!! She's super quirky and might seem kind of dumb but she also has a dark side so whenever she fights she gets really scary😱😱😱😨😨. It's all because of her tragic back story"

Dex-chan lover
Man, this chick is as literal as an Imperial Fist.

@aeterio - I believe there's an "asshole" exception to that - considering they were essentially genociding the civilian population of the region, turn-about is fair play. Also, they probably had the option of just leaving the empire and leaving its people alone in the early days.

Users who are viewing this thread