Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 12

I think she is actually in control of the situation the she doesn't realize exposing feet is a taboo or apparently talking to people on a balcony that said I'm pretty sure she just didn't want to make a scene and she could have thrown him off the balcony at any time.

I remember this reference. In Versailles they had “private” rooms or cubbies cut off with a cloth panel. Normally couples would go there to either get nasty, make out, and etc. Women were especially never allowed to go in there alone and never take off their shoes or it would come off as an invitation. Some women would rather have their feet bleed in their shoes.

Hold up. So do they know shes the hero? That they just feared and spread rumours like wild fire a few? LOL man I cant wait for them to witness her prowess.

I've had enough of this ML.....I'm pretty sure there's more ways to keep him away and make sure he doesen't touch her...I mean, even saying "she's my fiancee", or "Im interested in her" would make him go away. Or better, just send him to jail!! He's a prince and has enough power. He's also a witness and the MC can tell all that the pervertive guy tried to do to her. Or, the best option, just wait for her to snap the guy's arm! She's trained enough and you dont have to act like she's glass that can break in 1 touch. Gurl, let her do her thing!! Also, whats with the 'kissing without permission' here!? If the pervertive guy is doing sexual harrasment, then he(prince/ML)is too! I feel like the author tried to make this a 'romantic scene' just like when the ML in 'Villainess Maker'manga suddenly kissed the MC....But sorry author, this scene was anything but romantic. I guess the ML here is just not likeable AT ALL.

People who are mad she didn't lash out, if she lashes out or hurts him it'll reflect poorly on the royal family and because of her loyalty to them she's holding back. It's not that out of character just because she's restraining herself out of loyalty

I'VE BEEN CALLED OUT FOR CAMPING, AND I EMBRACE MY TRASH NATURE ~

Thank you and bless you <3

Everyone is so upset about the ML kissing her.... not knowing that this is a smut manwha and the next 2 to three chapters make that kiss seem like nothing. 🙈

TF why does the ML keep kissing her without her consent and then SHE LIKES IT... she’s naive and she’s not able to put down these boundaries (hopefully this will be explored in the story or else I’m done).

Dex-chan lover
Lol that viscount is a piece of shit, but that playboy prince is not really better...

chile everyone just wants sahara now don't they. calm down she can only have so many at once

I just can’t with the dress it annoys me. But good for them good for them. Viscount can go to hell

Not me being called out for camping 👀
HAHA😂 not even gonna lie lol

Thanks for another chapter!!♡

Users who are viewing this thread