Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 13

Wait tf. I've been tricked again.... Didn't expect smut.... Really should check tags..... And I was hoping for a strong fl

This.....I was not expecting. Was into strong FL...umm yes...should’ve checked my tags first before I drove head first into a story because of cover.

Σ(; ・`д・´) I don't understand her at all, girrrrl whaaaaat. I don't get the ml thot either, he just horny all the time? Probably some clarification about 'feelings' incoming? (But still weird to... just go for it... could be just for the smut tag, my expectations were too high lol)

Ooookay so whats the point of setting up a superhumanly strong fl if she still gets pushed around by random men and has to be saved, and shes an extreme pushover for the ml? Whats even the point of any set up? Everything about the misunderstanding of his staff that shes just some girl he wants to fuck are coming true now anyway. The power balance was already fucked cause hes a prince, but her extreme loyalty to the crown just makes it worse. And she never said she WOULDNT do all those things if he told her to. God it just makes things worse when the fl is set up to be strong and fiercely independent, but shes actually more of a doormat than the emotionally weak ones. There has been no indication that she likes him for any other reason than him being the crown prince and her loyalty to him, and hes obviously just into her cause shes hot and is ignoring her strength. To be fair though Sahara herself is ignoring her strength with how often shes a damsel in distress

what the hell, she ate a guy’s eyes but couldn’t escape the viscount or the weird slut shaming prince? no thank

Can I get a reason for why she suddenly got weak?
Is it because she is too loyal to the nobility that she feels she cannot harm any nobles or it would be an insult to the royal family or something? I dunno.

But give us SOMETHING. What kind of shit is it that he can seduce her with these kinds of things?

Well... should have checked the tag... I thought we would get a badass FL but it seems like it will not be the case (will keep reading a little further but it seems doomed sadly)

Well...ok

I was not ready for the sudden smut... 😳

Did this have a smut tag? I don't remember seeing a smut tag, I always check the tags 😶

Ahem...

Something tells me that there's going to be major drama following this 😒

Users who are viewing this thread