Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 13

ITS TOO EARLY THYEY STILL HAVENT FALLED IN LOVE AND THE CROWN PRINCE IS STILL A PLAYBOY

The smut was finally given!! I didn't think their first sexual act was gonna be in a carriage tho 👀

Thanks for another smexy chapter!!♡♡

Oh, wow. This guy's so used to undressing and making love to women. Lol. How else would he manage that in a cramped carriage, with a voluminous dress and probably a corset?

Whelp. That happened and I ain't mad about it. We're reading a smut manga, ladies and gentlemen! Character development be dammed

So... I first begin to read because it was a manhwa with a badass FL... I don't remember the smut tag before...

........why do I feel so annoyed at this chapter? Not at the Translators. They did a fantastic job that goes without saying, but.... The ML seems disgusting. While the MC was nerfed arbitrarily.

I wanted to read a manhwa (with smut of course) with a badass female lead and not another god damn damsel in distress. Fucking hell

I'm conflicted. She's so naive that it feels like he's taking advantage of her. I mean she's obviously attracted to him, but I think he's moving too fast for her. Also, with his track record... ugh. DON'T HURT OUR MURDERING BABY GIRL YOU SLUT!

Users who are viewing this thread