Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 14

Banned
She is hot, but this feels too rushed to fucking given her character before this, tbh. Also,calling bullshit on his dick being 15 inches :p

*sits in satisfaction* nice one...the art is good even in the smut scenes~ also anticipating the event where she tells the happenings this chapter, i mean, unless she does tell the story to that lady...whatshernameagain?!

I felt the rise in my temperature HAHAHAHA.

Btw, if I were her, I'll be shy that the servants would know that I - a badass knight, got tangled with their master. Idk. Pride maybe?

Thank you for translating!! <3

Ah...I see
This girl is physically strong.
But she has no pride.
Or rather, maybe she takes pride in her devotion to the royal family?
I guess her constant "this is an order, so I'll do it." line of thought makes sense in that context. It's pretty disturbing though.

If everything else gets sacrificed to smut, but she at least gets developed out of that mentality, I'd be ok with it.

the artist made them look like they were 8 ft tall when he was carrying her to bed like what the... is he the elongated man or something and girl he got the 10 second game. sahara is turning putty with no pride anymore ig

OMG. Why are you all criticize FL? Maybe she wants IT? It has nothing to do with pride. If ML was like that everyone would thought it's ok. Females can do what they want, it's their body!

Even tho I knew this was coming i didn’t didn’t really expect it to be so soon. This just called me single in 30 languages 😩

Users who are viewing this thread