Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 2

ty for the chapter XD Cnat wait for their reactions to see that their war hero is a woman

Very confused why they don't know it's a woman. I'd think the very first thing to spread after the eyeballs would be that the war hero is a woman

So they all just assumed that the war hero is a man. Haha. Can't wait to see their reactions when they see that the barbaric hero is a woman! And that princess might feel scammed to lose her territory and precious jewelries but it's her fault. Lol. I agree with the butler/manservant that the princess is intelligent but not street smart.

@saku_mochi it was mentioned very briefly last chapter, but the emperor asked one of the messengers who the war hero was and one of them answered it’s something that should not be allowed in print. This might mean it’s shameful/against patriarchy that the war hero is a woman so that info has been withheld.

Thanks for the update! Excited to see what their reactions are going to be like once they find out that he is actually a she...YAAAS

I have a feeling they'll treat her badly when they realize shes a woman even if shes a war hero, or just not believe she is who she says she is. And considering how she acted last chapter I think she would just put up with it and not retaliate even if her subordinates don’t like it.

Kinda of confusing since everyone keeps referring to her as by both male and female pronouns, but seem convinced she's a man.

Fed-Kun's army
I'm kinda bothered that the brother's erm...sling flings? are just wearing modern bra and undergarments when they are all supposed to be wearing European gowns and aristocratical clothes of that era...

Wow I feel bad for that princess... She literally gave away all her precious things within a minute to save her from something that won't be happening either way

damn... the proportions are kind of scaring me (like when he was turning around n u could see his back) but i rlly like it so far

I don't know if anyone saw it but there are some kind of historical mistake: if we think that those kind of stories are inspired by the Ancien Regime style or before the 1900 of our world then the girls in the bed of the Prince should be wearing CORSETS and not this kind of modern bra and this kind of panties. I know I may sound fussy but historically (and as the manhwa is drawn in this kind of period of time) it may be important to make the distinction 😅

Users who are viewing this thread