Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 2

Sigh. Another scumbag kwebtoon ML. Why can't we have a decent ML for once? Are these kwebtoon authors that masochistic? 🤔

Double-page supporter
Authors of romance manhwas really will do anything to make the male lead a piece of shit LMAO. Are the authors ok

His face is a shovel lmao
I would want the mc to go to yuri route though. I've had enough with asshole mls

can yall authors PLEASE for heaven's sake atleast make the ML decent? lik tf? a playboy??? and sleeping with MULTIPLE women in one bed. bitch fucked up. I wouldn't mind the ML being a PLayboy and breaking hearts of thousands of women, BUT AT THE VERY LEAST DON'T MAKE THE FL A VIRGIN T_T

Can manhwas make both FL and ML equal regarding sex life? Like why a Playboy and A virgin saint. ugh i wanna vommit. This only encourages the stereotype of"women always being a virgin and wait for a husband while Men can have sex as much as they want, then end up having a wife who has never been touched buy other guys".

Two chapters in and we’ve already established that the entire main cast is trash

Ok but the lacy lingerie is totally out of place for this setting.
We should be seeing chemises and bloomers 😂

(Those ladies also got dressed ridiculously fast, without attendants. Bravo 👏🏽)

Dex-chan lover
i like the princess. It makes sense that she assumes she'd be given away in a political marriage, since the comms network in this empire is apparently worthless. Sucks her brother's basically Fulgrim, tho.

Haha. I love this playboy prince. I predict a very hard fall for our stoic heroine. 🤗

Would complain that the guys too ripped but by considering the amount of bedsport he does it is understandable.
But honestly nobody looks like that without actually training and building muscles up so unless he has a hiddem gym or is the leader of the royal guards and trains with them i call bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread