Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 8

Thank you for the translation! I actually really enjoyed this series and hope someone can pick it up in the future!

Double-page supporter
Thanks for updating

I'm a little bummed out this is turning into a one sided social society drama with romance. I was hoping for more violence and death and swords lodged in people's throats....

:( sad for the drop this FL seemed different from the regular historical dramas so I was hoping this would be completed. Hope someone else picks it up!! Thanks for your work until now!

I understand why they drop it but i dont really agree with yall saying that FL is dumb or lacking commonsense. To me the redflag is that ML like how does he go in bath with her!!!, treating her like a child everytime they are together. I think that FL has a lot of potential to become someone great like how she is very strong, leads her own army and still is lacking social skills it could have been great but no they have to go back to the pygmalion trope

I really understand you guys dropping it cause I was thinking on doing the same... let's he honest here the FL isn't dumb or anything, she's the Prince's lil bitch and I personally wanted to read about a warrior, not another ultra submissive and frustrating girl being the plaything of a bratty noble.

Ty for the hard work regardless!

We never even GOT to the smut... :(

Really enjoyed this one. Thanks for the updates till now.

Shit.

Totally understand dropping it because I was going to do the same. It went way differently than I expected: I thought the joke would be that she’d ask for the prince’s hand in marriage instead of the typical hero asking for the princess’ hand. I wanted to see a haughty prince become an Amazonian’s bride. Her becoming a prince simp is really disappointing and boring.

I was getting into this but noticed how wonky the chins are drawn. You can literally dig a hole in the ground with those chins.

Wha-wha...I respect the artist but...like, her waist when she got her new knight outfit was like a fuggin toothpick. No human has that k8nd of waist-

Users who are viewing this thread