Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 9

I'm starting to wonder why the title is "Crows like shiny things"... I guess she'd be comparable to a crow, pecking out people's eyes? But other than that... what are the shiny things? What else about her is like a crow? I'M SO CURIOUS

Thank you for translating, if anything could you perhaps change the font? 😅

And omg she's so cute 😭

I feel like this is going in the wrong direction...... I was expecting strong fl but she's like this???

Omg that guy is an ass. Kissing her to shut up and she wasn't even talking that much. There better be a second ML that she can choose

Well um. I prefer FL who are stronger in terms of intellect than physical strength. I thought she would be both but I was wrong. Not reading beyond this.

Thank you for translating!

I dont think she's weak, just think her lifelong dream became true and she's emotional ❤️ also, didn't dislike the kiss, think he wasn't trying to be mean, just jealous she was praising his dad so much when she's with him 🤔

FL DONT FALL FOR HIM HE IS A PLAYBOY I DONT WANT YOU TO BE HURT BEFORE YOU FALL FOR HIM I WANT OUR ML TO FALL FOR YOU FIRST

@HazyJ @LingLing40hrs1 damn that's what i thought. the kiss came out of the blue like wtf??? they didnt even have a proper interaction where lust may form except maybe in the bathing scene but that was also so flat yk??

@Aznereth been considering dropping this... the mc is kinda creepy and i dont like the prince lmao

Users who are viewing this thread