Crush of a Lifetime - Ch. 33

You all saying you guys pity the childhood friend but let me just say you guys will stop feeling pity and start feeling the emotion of wanting to kill someone

yeah I see your devastation childhood friend and I don`t feel shit at all.

Sorry dude, you don’t have any place is hyejis heart other than an annoying childhood friend

@Rhyrhygogo
Latest chapter spoiler.
Kisung was going to confess but decided otherwise because he didn't want his confession to seem like he was being competitive. He wanted his confession to her to be beautiful. Though I do wish he just confessed. Could've wrapped up the story in a bow right then and there. Sigh, I think this is going to cause some type of misunderstanding. Also Hyeji lied about how she rejected the cunt. She said she refused his confession but it wasn't a direct refusal. She tiptoed around that. Next chapter I think something bad is going to happen. Really wish he wasn't aiming for a perfect confession and just confessed. In the end getting your feeling across is whats most important

@playr543
WELP I guess the series I liked so much is going to go to the typical annoying shoujo misunderstanding route, ugh

Dex-chan lover
Quite frankly, I just don't get how anybody sympathizes with Jaehwi. Kid comes off as quite the asswipe and from what others who've read the raws have said, he's going to get even worse.

Glad Kisung finally admitted that he's jealous, though.

“BLOOD IS GUSHING OUT OF HYEJI’S ARM” 🤣🤣🤣 I take it back. My man, you can stay. You are only here for comedic relief. My ship and heart are safe.

Users who are viewing this thread