Crush of a Lifetime - Ch. 34

Every time I see his that pricks face I'm overtaken by an urge to dig a really deep hole.

What to dooooo another 2nd male syndrome uwaaahhh but i want her to end up with Kisung too 😭😭😭😭😭

I must say after reading this far, the artist is one of the best at drawing wistful/pondering gazes.

And I hope Jaehwi finds his other half... Not Hyeji obvs because he's 30 chapters too late 😂

"We should share our first time together every day" ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why does JaeHwi have to always ruin the mood. Bro got no chance so stop dangling his face in front of me.

@Rhyrhygogo Yes there was an update but this chapter really is not worth talking about.
Kisung doesn't confess and just walks away leaving hyeji confused. Kisung, on the other hand, wants to buy Hyeji a big birthday gift to show his love for her but its incredibly expensive and also something the cunt can buy quite easily. (I have a feeling Kisung is going to try and make it a surprise and so he might start ignoring her/lying to her to not spoil the surpise. Seems likely with his character) Nearing the end of the chapter we come to learn about Hyeji's fear. She has a panic attack and goes outside. Not sure if she messaged Kisung but the cunt shows up instead.
Next chapters picture spoiler just shows the cunt quite happy so I'm just depressed. I just know the next coming chapters are going to be focusing a lot on cunt and hyeji. Maybe even get us frustrated because Kisung the fool is going about showing his love wrong. Its not a money game. Fuck im annoyed! If this story is more true its name then we think then Hyeji + Kisung is nonexistent and we're going to have to angrily sit and watch her go out with the cunt.
Get your picture spoiler here https://kakaopage.co.id/content/Crush-of-Lifetime/3336

@playr543
fuck for the time being till we get actual good progress like huge leap forwards for our boy kisung I`m putting this manhwa on hold.

Users who are viewing this thread