Crush of a Lifetime - Ch. 35

Ther'es lotsa bitches over there with nothing to do except create story and gossip. Might also be jealous too. Our girl doesn't deserve that😔 Great job mah boy Kisung go protect your girl❤️
Thank you for the translation!

He looks like he ran up stairs for her 😭❤️❤️❤️ Kisung is the only boy I’ll ever let Hyeji be with 😭😭❤️❤️❤️

Shit like this happens again, unfortunately. And the next time will affect Hyeji much harder. She'll run away from home crying. Kisung will be there to help Hyeji like always.
I really don't understand how people like the second ml... The only thing that cunt will bring is trouble and it all comes back to one simple reason, and that is... because he's a selfish cunt. You'd think he'd learn...😑
Once you see it, it will just show the big difference between how the two ml show their love. Kisung who actually cares and then there's the cunt... Nothing more needs to be said.

yeah, kisung doesnt make anything harder for her whilebthe other guy kinda nakes her uncomfortable and he kinda has good intentions but hes not comoaitble with her. if she getts into a relationship with him he will always get the upperhand

OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH. I CAME HERE SO FAST. KISUNG IS BEST BOY AND WE LOVEEEEE HIMMMMM <3
Thank you for translating!! Can't wait for more!

OH MY GOSH KISUNG IS SO SWEET!!! that last scene was just... all the proof you need as to why kisung is truly a good guy that hyeji needs in her life. i hope he comforts her and makes her feel better, esp during times like this.

also, i kinda feel bad for second ml. but in a way, if you already know that your crush likes someone else, wouldn’t you already give up? takes a lot of dedication and love to continue pursuing your crush when she obv likes someone and you know that well lol. jaehwi also seems like hes in need for some help too, can’t imagine the toll it would take on his mental health for becoming a famous celebrity since he was a kid.

@playr543 I agree with you. Just the way he imposes what he wants always on Hyeji and not caring/thinking about what she actually wants. I've scanned the raws and saw the scene you're talking about. Broke my heart but I know it'll bring Hyeji and Kisung even closer.

Fed-Kun's army
ahhh I hear such bad things ab second ml like the moment he starts acting up I'll hate him forever but why did he have to have such good character design aswellㅠㅠ

@ other students in the school
--
JUST LET HER BE. It's none of your business that she's having a high school life...let her be geez.

Double-page supporter
Kisung is the best ml ever

I also dont like jaehwi very much because of him hyeji's life spiralling downhill, indirectly tbh but still he shoud have know better that he himself have that much of an impact to other people...

The one in the wrong is still the kids gossiping yes but .... i dunno i guess i just disliking him for being a third wheel and causing disturbance here and there

Users who are viewing this thread