Crush of a Lifetime - Ch. 41

Who is he to order someone! At least add a “please”! Don’t fall for his guilt trip.

Aggregator gang
If she feels conflicted after he confesses then I’m done with this, but hopefully she will just turn him down and leave no more room for this annoying shit

yall i kinda hate her, it seems like shes leading him on. And imagine how shitty he must feel even from a platonic pov, his bestfriend leaves his big movie premier to go with another guy. the thing is he is not even forcing his love on her, he just wants to be with his friend who he hasnt seen in a long time. Just gonna say that its pretty shitty of her to do that.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay i will be one of the first people to say that celeb dude's behavior is cringy but yall are hating on him too much for asking her to stay. Like he has no idea about the lil bro being in the ER and he keeps saying how he has these strong feelings for her and wants to confess (like mustering the strength and preparation and nervousness bc of competition cough cough ML) , like that's hard too for a guy who's allowed to have his own valid problems.

For him, (without the annoying cringy interaction parts), he just wants to spend time with a person he likes and she keeps sending him away and like yelling at him (granted i'd slap him too if he kept getting into my bubble like that) and he knows she likes the other guy already so it's tough. All he knows is that she's leaving after the guy she likes when he was prepping to confess :(

tl;dr lets cut him some slack

@uyenb he is forcing his emotions on her, she just sees him as a friend and hangs around him, he can’t take a hint that she’s obviously attracted to another person and she even said, It’s an emergency and he says, don’t go?? Bruh, it’s annoying to see that he won’t just move on, like you have to understand that she doesn’t treat him special at all. Ever since he came to the school he was the one constantly popping in to hang out with her but she obviously felt uncomfortable to an extent. If that isn’t forcing your feelings on a person I have no idea what is

Double-page supporter
Yo being a decent person to your old friend isn't leading him on wtf. It's not like she's all sweet to him; she's quite straightforward, she even said she has a crush on someone directly to his face if only he didn't stop her. He's in deep denial and that's not her fault. Granted he hasn't done anything worth trashing him yet but he is an incredibly annoying character who I wish would just be gone after he gets his long awaited rejection.

I'm sure some of you have read my spoilers in previous chapters. All this time I've been calling him a cunt and have seen how I refer to him. After this hospital debacle, you will see soon why.

@uyenb

I'm not sure if we're reading the same manhwa coz she never led him on? She even actually made efforts to put a little distance between them coz she doesn't want to be associated with a "celebrity," especially with her mom being one and the effect of that on her.

Being nice to a friend isn't leading them on. It's not like she gave him hints, gestures or words that could be misinterpreted. She has always been clear from the start that all she can offer him is friendship. He's the one who keeps on chasing her and pushing his feelings on her.

gorrrrlll sorry ur a nice kid but an ACUTAL KID was taken to the hospital. gotta blast ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼lmfaooo

Users who are viewing this thread