Cultivation Chat Group

The LN was a slow start but a fun read and enjoyed it very much until Quidan glommed it and then threw chapters behind a paywall. Hope this does better.

Contributor
@junior1210
in your region, when qidian "glommmed" then there no way to read?

@Minezuki
After Qidian took possession it was available for a while then they asked for pay per chapter. I might not have minded if I knew the money was going to the author or the translator, but as far as I know neither one got much or any revenue so I refuse to pay to read. I also dislike how Qidian has dealt with other translators so I am disinclined to patronize them. My feelings about Qidian to the side, the light novel this manga is based off of was really good and worth reading though.

Contributor
Oh wow this is the first time something on my Manga Updates wishlist got a translation. Baller. Thanks guys!

What?! Medicine Master types slow, but it's because he's always doing other stuff while typing.... that error aside, this is a pretty good adaptation so far ?

Dex-chan lover
have to say, those are some very high-spec Daoists...it's like seeing your grandparents play CS pro-league all of a sudden...and winning.

?One of THE BEST NOVELS for me was reeeally good(still ongoing) and the comedy in it ? I ONLY say Tractor (or the .....glance ?) (HOPE THE MANGA WILL BE GOOD)

good site to read if your not to much interested in grammatic and little probs but pretty good MTL then go

Cultivation Chat Group on https:// lnmtl .com

Tipp: Just read and overread what you can not understand most of the time you can get it out of context thats my 2 cents to it.

webnovel.com qidians english site has just expanded to korean novels and comics. this is one of the first comics available

Fed-Kun's army
(A update, seems they have missing pages, and theres no way to actually report that problem).
Would say, go read it at Webnovel.com, the translation quality is better for their comics than for their novels(doenst help that comics are just easier to translate compared to those 1-4 million word webnovels on their site), also can someone add them as the offical english release ?
I also doubt they will allow any of their works to be posted on this site.

You can found whitout pay for ch in mangakakalot if you re interested

Man kissmanga did pirate everything. Seems this site is a lot more law-abiding. With SL too ;-;

Well, I have nothing against law-abiding websites, though kissmanga still has up to chapter 91 up already.

Users who are viewing this thread