Cultivator Against Hero Society - Ch. 55 - Boys, You Are So Bad~

so the title of her cultivation implies that she is on the way to become a deity level of power

Dex-chan lover
Didn't Yan Sen kick everybody's ass at just the Foundation Establishment level?

Group Leader
@AlmondMagnum It's like comparing two doctors with one another. One might be the worst you've ever seen, who only got his degree by being present in class, and the other is like Doctor House

And Yan Sen still had 2000+ years of experience, even achieving the highest realm attainable.

Dex-chan lover
@Dunhban
@AlmondMagnum
Just like Dunhban said, Yan Sen has massive experience, while she is one of the only disciples at that level in this entire world right now. She can be the bottom of the class of Foundation Establishment and still be the best in the world simply because there are too few cultivators to compare to right now.

I'm just waiting for the chaos to ensue when we get superheroes that also cultivate.

Dex-chan lover
@AlmondMagnum
Yeah, the power scaling in this series is pretty poor. It's the equivalent of those "I isekai-ed into magic-underdeveloped world" stories where everybody except the protagonist sucks at fighting.

My suspicion is that we're going to see the entire planet converted into cultivation fanatics to prepare against some monster/demonic-cultivator sect from another dimension/realm, since the story doesn't seem to focus much on Yan Sen himself.

On the other hand, it makes sense. Most cultivation stories span multiple universes, and this superhero world is only on one planet. It's the equivalent of saying One Punch Man or Goku is OP even though they don't have any reality/dimensional/time abilities.

@Firemorfox it’s not his experience, however much it may be, that makes him so much greater than everyone else. It’s his borderline infinite talent, skill and sheer power that does it. I mean, creating a technique that literally blew up both the immortal and mortal world, at the tender age of 6, is not something any “talented” person can do.

Dex-chan lover
Half steps stomp all over dozens of lower. A realm up can't even be touched unless you're the mc or a silkpants 'prodigy'.
So she can pretty much curbstomp 10-20 of the people the leads are currently having trouble with, lol.

And isn't Yan Sen at only a tiny fraction of his full power, currently?

Dex-chan lover
@NephilimCR
Actually, it’s a good point Yan Sen has never actually tried to get strength or train. Pretty sure he just does whatever for fun and still progresses faster than everybody in the universe. He’s practically a parody of all the cultivation MCs that fight on par with a step above their cultivation level, except Yan Sen made the nuke technique for fun.
So, I guess he’s the Saitama of cultivation? OP but never intended to be?

Users who are viewing this thread