Cultivator Against Hero Society

Jeesshhh; people now days; it's freaking hard to ask for direction. Haha =P

Looks interesting ~

Wow a chinese manhua that's not absolute garbage off the bat? Sure it seems like its gonnna be cliche filled but the delivery of these cliches seem to be pretty good. Just the art quality itself is pretty impressive for manhua. There's still some extremely obvious cut corners , such the backgrounds being just an actual photo with a filter over it, repeated ad nauseum( same drawing of the sunset for like 2 chapters straight or an extremely low resolution image of a city skyline). but overall the action scenes are weighty and the characters are well drawn.

It's getting interesting then
chapter 3 comes along giving you an ecchi tag.
I'll continue reading till.

Dex-chan lover
These so called 'heroes' don't seem particularly heroic to me. I can imagine All Might just chatting with the guy and letting him know where he is, lol.

Le Dude: Asks for directions
American Heroes: Fuck you strange man who just wants directions! The fact that you're even moderately different means you must die!
Le Dude: So you have chosen...Death.

Seems interesting, could have gone for seeing his reaction to first appearing and what led to the first 20 something heroes getting taken out? dude flying in the air asking for directions automatically mean they had to attack him?

Heroes in this seem really egotistical but we'll see if that changes.

Fed-Kun's army
So far, not trash.

Mild mannered Xian Xia MC who isn't on a murderous rape filled rampage, who just wants to go home, while annoying bugs like heroes keep trying to kill him.

He doesn't even kill them, because they basically can't hurt him, so he sees no reason.

And apparently, Heroes take the approach of kill first, kill second, and kill third. Basically they don't listen.

L3n

https://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/647850 for who wants to spoiler themselves here are the raws up until the 8th chapter as for now.

My man just wanted to meditate... But nooooooo the Knock of Sentai warrior has to try and kill him, even has the gall to call my man arrogant. If anyones arrogant, def the heroes.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope this is not a cultivator= superior to western hero stuff.

For now all i can see are big headed, arrogant and corrupt fame seeking heroes, no true heros so for now the hope lives that this is not just a !cultivator superior! Shtick

Banned
I think the reasons why these heroes are seemingly corrupt is because like the first few chapters said that there is no more evil monsters and stuffs. In other words they have no more enemies which could lead to complacency.

I like how it took one chapter, literally just one chapter to do what some manga take damn near a hundred to do.

obviously i understand the story telling and such is important but for a brief moment it is funny just how quickly they had him go from nothing to op

Double-page supporter
@AlphaFlow I don't think it will be too much. I mean, the whole original universe were against the MC, so I don't think you can be more corrupt than that. The MC being stronger is normal: we talk about semi god while super hero are only super human. (I mean, except from time to time with superman, you rarely have superhero destroying whole city. For Xanxia cultivator, it's only thefirst major step)

MD@Home
I've read through most of what's available, but haven't gotten much closer to understanding what has been bugging me for years: why on Earth do all these Chinese translations insist on using the word "cultivator"? From what I can gather, the original meaning of the word here is something close to "martial artist" - not a farmer, for goodness' sake. Why insist on this weird choice of words?

@pip25 they come from a chinese novel genre called xianxia. these "martial artists" usually become stronger by cultivating a certain energy inside their body.

Users who are viewing this thread