Cultivator Against Hero Society

Fed-Kun's army
Theres a big gulf between manhua and novel martial heros I think. Cultivation novels quite regularly have over a thousand chapters (martial god asura has like 5000 iirc), by the end of those stories the MC is almost always a god at minimum. Often they have reality bending and universal feats under their belts, being able to create and destroy entire universes just by flicking their sleeves. Its kinda laughable to say that your typical superhero stands a chance against that.

Dex-chan lover
I was about to gloss over this as another "OP MC goes Brrrrr" but after reading the comments and checking it out this is funny af 🤣 good read

You can find right now up to chapter 59 in English if you search it up on youtube. I really want the 2 demonic beasts( I think) to meet Yan Sen

This isn’t amazing storywise wise, and the plot is quite..... unique. But god damn, it’s entertaining and super fun to read.

Man, this comic reads like some han being mad about the USA and Japan, so he writes about a representation of wuxia beating up superheroes. Kinda petty, but I wanna see the reverse too, with either Superman or Kamen Rider wrecking cultivator face.

Users who are viewing this thread